6032 Fordham Street is an elegant West University Place home built by Regan Custom Homes. Located on a corner lot, this four bedroom, four and a half bath home includes such features as a dedicated first floor home office or study, an open concept kitchen, a family room with a gas log fireplace and a full bar area for entertaining, a second floor game or media room, designer plumbing and fixtures throughout the house, and more!
- House Size: 3,551 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Lori Loria Hess
- MLS #4652929490
- 5" White Oak hardwood flooring, designer plumbing and light fixtures throughout the home.
- First floor home office or study with built-in shelving.
- Open concept gourmet chef's kitchen with marble table tops, a plaster vent hood, a Sub-Zero refrigerator and a Wolf range/oven.
- Family room with gas log fireplace and a full bar area which includes a wine refrigerator and sink.
- Mudroom located off of the two car attached garage.
- Game or media area just off of the second floor landing with white oak floating shelves.
- Master bedroom suite with cove lighting. Master bath includes a soaking tub, free standing shower, two separate vanities, and his and hers separate closets.
- Backyard has a summer kitchen with gas grill located on the patio, garden, and pergola. Breakfast nook off of the kitchen opens to summer kitchen.
- Great location near Rice Village and West University Parks.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.