5326 Briarbend Drive is a beautifully updated four bedroom, three full bathroom home in Westbury's Brays Oaks. Ready for immediate move-in, this home's finishes include raised ceilings, updated kitchen and bathrooms, and lovely hardwood and travertine floors. Spacious primary bedroom, while the fron bedroom is an excellent space for a home office. Did not flood during Harvey, per the sellers.
- House Size: 2,087 sq ft
- Lot Size: 8,400 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- Sale MLS # 16123146
- Raised ceilings, hardwood and travertine floors. Neutral paint, recessed lights, and blinds on all the windows. Great natural light and clean architectural lines throughout the home.
- Open floor plan with living room, dining room, and kitchen open to one another, great for entertaining.
- Huge updated kitchen. Travertine floors, granite counters, and stone backsplash. Stainless steel appliances and vent hood. Large window overlooking the backyard, great counter and storage space and a good-sized pantry.
- Primary bedroom suite with hardwood floors, raised ceilings, recessed lights. Spacious, plenty of room for furniture, and full view doors leading to the outdoor patio. Updated primary bathroom with dual sinks, granite counter, and a travertine oversized shower. Large walk-in closet.
- Three secondary bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are served by the hall bathroom, while the fourth bedroom is an excellent candidate for a home office.
- Large fully fenced backyard with an oversized patio as well as plenty of space for a playground or swimming pool.
- Per sellers, did not flood during Harvey.
- Location offers easy access to the Galleria, Medical Center, Downtown, NRG Stadium, and Meyerland Plaza.
- Zoned to Parker Elementary School, Meyerland Middle School, and Westbury High School. Please check availability.