4214 Purdue Street is a three story, three bedroom, two full bath and two half bath townhome in West University Place. Features include a first floor bedroom and home office, a private pool, a spacious open floorplan second floor living area, a large third floor primary bedroom, four total garage spaces, and more! This unique property also features a guest house with its own address, 4216 Purdue Street. Zoned to West University Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School.
- Main House Size: 2,981 sq ft
- Guest House Size: 1,414 sq ft
- Main House Lot Size: 2,456 sq ft
- Guest House Lot Size: 2,920 sq ft
- Combined Lot Size: 5,376 sq ft
- Main House Bedrooms: 3
- Main House Bathrooms: 2 Full, 2 Half
- Guest House Bedrooms: 1
- Guest House Bathrooms: 1 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #21929181
- Three story home with separate guest house. Total of four garage parking spaces between the main and guest houses.
- Custom built home with wrought iron fenced front yard.
- First floor features include stained concrete floor, a home office that opens to an adjoining half bath, and a bedroom with its own full bath and access to the pool.
- Second floor living and dining area features include two balconies, high ceilings, a wet bar with Subzero wine refrigerator, built-ins with glass fronts, plantation shutters and a gas log fireplace.
- Second floor kitchen with granite countertops, island with sink and disposal, Kitchenaide and Viking stainless steel appliances, four gas burner cooktop. Refrigerator remains. Powder room at foot of stairs
- Third floor primary bedroom suite with gas log fireplace, sitting areas, and walk-in closets. Spacious bathroom with open doorless shower, jet tub, his and her sink with vanity. Neutral custom tile, Kohler sinks.
- Guest house with second floor living area with half bath, third floor bedroom with full bath.
- Zoned to West University Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.