A hard to find livable brick cottage in good condition on a large lot in West U for under $1 million. This classic West University cottage has three or four bedrooms and two full bathrooms on a 8,100 square foot lot. Freestanding garage. Upgrades include a granite kitchen.
If you prefer to build, 6714 & 6718 Belmont has been replatted as a pair of West University Place single family townhome lots. Both lots must be sold together. Great for new construction. Build a total of two town homes on 4,050 square foot lots, each 30' x 135', or a single family home on the combined 8,100 square foot lot (60' x 135'.) Good home, priced at land value.
- House Size: 2,310 sq ft
- Lot Size: 8,100 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 2 full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- 6714 Belmont MLS# 89105961
- Large 60' x 135' lot. Properties are priced at lot value.
- Both 6714 Belmont and 6718 lots MUST be purchased together.
- Current home built on lots has three bedrooms plus a converted attic space that could serve as a fourth bedroom.
- Hardwoods, crown molding, and neutral wall colors
- Enclosed front sun porch with built-in shelving. Updated kitchen with granite counters.
- Master bedroom has access to the backyard, large, updated bathroom with walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms sharing a hall bathroom.
- Attic has been converted into a flexible living space that could serve as a bedroom, office, or general play area.
- Zoned to West Unuiversity Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.