6417 Westchester Street is an updated 1930s cottage home located on a quiet block in the heart of West University Place. This three bedroom, two full bath home also has an inviting front porch, a private backyard, and a superb location. Refinished hardwood floors, crown mouldings, and neutral paint throughout the home. Washer, Dryer, and Refrigerator included with the lease.
- House Size: 2,037 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,500 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Listed by Christopher Martin
- MLS #18327751
- Excellent condition.
- Refinished hardwood flooring throughout the house. Neutral paint.
- Gated driveway leads to detached two car garage. Garage has a built-in workbench and a storage refrigerator.
- Charming entry living room with mock fireplace.
- Central flex room overlooks a small courtyard. One door leads to the kitchen, the other to the secondary bedroom wing.
- Two secondary bedrooms, with a shared full hall bathroom.
- Updated kitchen with marble backsplash and quartz counters. Stainless steel KitchenAid appliances. Plentiful counters and storage, open to family room.
- Good-sized family room with built-ins and tall windows overlooking the backyard deck.
- Large primary bedroom with its own en suite full bathroom.
- Air duct system replaced in late December 2022.
- Easy access to Rice Village and Downtown West University.
- Zoned to West U Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.