504 Anita Street is an exquisite and well-maintained tri-level townhome with balconies offering amazing views. Features include large, open rooms with high ceilings, a flexible first floor bedroom/studio with a full bathroom and laundry room, a spacious second floor living and dining area open to the island kitchen, and a third floor primary bedroom suite with skylights, a private balcony, and a completely updated spa-style full bathroom. Great proximity to local restaurants and shopping, as well as easy access to Downtown and the Texas Medical Center.
- House Size: 2,290 sq ft
- Lot Size: 1,450 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Dietra Aronack
- MLS #62438135
- Sold for: $420,000
- Charming entry as part of a three townhome unit. Two car attached garage.
- Entry steps lead to the second floor living and dining area. Spacious, open-concept room with tall ceilings. Freestanding gaslog fireplace.
- Open kitchen with huge island that features bar seating, four burner electric stove. Pull out drawers in all lower cabinets, walk-in pantry, and tons of counter space.
- Flexible first floor bedroom suite/studio or home office. Full bathroom as well as spacious utility room with plenty of space for full-sized appliances and large sink.
- Third floor primary bedroom suite with skylight, private balcony. Recently remodeled spa bath with large walk-in closet.
- Great location near local shopping and dining. Easy access to Downtown and the Texas Medical Center.
- Zoned to Gregory-Lincoln Elementary, Gregory-Lincoln Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.