4112 University Boulevard is a classic four bedroom, three and a half bathroom West University Place custom home built by Stonehenge Classic Homes. Great location two blocks from Colonial Park. Downstairs sitting room and formal dining room, home office. Family room with gas log fireplace open to the stainless steel kitchen and wet bar. Oversized primary bedroom suite with double walk-in closets, primary bathroom with double vanities, separate tub and shower. Spacious 'bonus' room off the primary bathroom, great as a home gym, office, or more. Upstairs also includes three secondary bedrooms, flexible media room. Backyard with patio, gas grill, and custom pergola.
- House Size: 3,780 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 Half
- Listed by Lori Loria Hess
- MLS # 24472382
- New roof installed in 2021.
- Eleven foot high ceilings downstairs, ten foot ten foot high ceilings upstairs. Custom built-ins throughout the home.
- Gracious sitting room with great natural lighting. Home office off of the sitting room with maple wood paneling and double glass doors.
- Formal dining room open to the sitting room, butler's pantry.
- Spacious family room with gas log fireplace, tall windows. Open to the kitchen and wet bar. Wet bar also has a wine fridge.
- Stainless steel island kitchen with warming shelf, gas range, double oven, and double dishwashers. Granite counters. Built-in breakfast area table with granite top.
- Oversized primary bedroom with en suite bathroom and two separate closets. Primary bathroom has double vanities, separate tub and shower. 'Bonus' room off of the primary bath great for a home office, gym, nursery, second office, private media room or more.
- Three secondary bedrooms. One with private en suite bathroom, two sharing a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- Media/game room is flexible, could also serve as a general playroom.
- Relaxing backyard with patio, pergola, gas grill. Mature landscaping front and back.