3516 Carnegie Street is a custom two-story brick home that features four or five bedrooms built around an exterior courtyard. This home's many features include stained glass and beveled windows, curved walls, etched glass doors, a lap pool, a separate sauna, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and crown mouldings. One bedroom with full bath down, primary bedroom and secondary bedrooms up.
- Size: 3,676 sq ft per Appraisal District
- Lot Size: 8,000 sq ft per Appraisal District
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #89508444
- Stained glass and beveled windows, curved walls, etched glass doors, courtyard, lap pool, separate sauna, wood floors, high ceilings, crown mouldings.
- Freshly painted interior.
- Entry with powder room.
- Downstairs bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet.
- Kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances open to the dining and family rooms and overlooking the lap pool.
- Family room with separate study/library off of it overlooking the courtyard.
- Upstairs primary bedroom with built-in shelves, large walk-in closet with shelving system. Primary bathroom features quartizte counters and Carrera marble accents, soaking tub, and separate frameless shower.
- Two secondary bedrooms upstairs. One has an attached flex room that could serve as a media room, home office, or a fifth bedroom.
- Upstairs utility room open to hallway for easy access.
- Reading nook with built-in bench and shelving.
- Great location in the heart of West University Place.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.