One of the best tips for home sellers it to understand that the day you move into your home is the day you start getting it ready to sell again. Good maintenance is common sense and a great way to prepare it for future sale.
Here are a few tips:
If there is a downside to these tips for home sellers, it’s that you may find yourself wanting to stay put when the work is done!
Today's fast-changing real estate market is challenging, whether you are an experienced seller or not. Selling a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make, and sometimes the process can seem overwhelming. Let's break it down into comfortable steps...
At Roger Martin Properties, our mission is to give our clients Unmatched Personal Attention during the buying and selling of their homes.
* Listen carefully to YOUR objectives
* Explain the home selling process thoroughly
* Discuss agency representation
* Price your home correctly
* Stage your home for sale
* Implement a proven, high-tech marketing plan
* Make every effort to sell your home promptly
* Generate and follow-up on leads
* Communicate consistently
* Network the entire real estate profession
* Diligently track your closing process