6534 Westchester Avenue was built in 1978 and is sited on an oversized, 7,500 sq ft lot in West University Place. The home was beautifully updated in 2010, with sleek-lined fixtures, wide-plank floors, quartz countertops, stainless appliances, full-view windows, and custom closets. Two stories with formals, family room, three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Brick exterior. Veranda doors up and down give access to porches and balconies. Gated and fully-fenced backyard, with deck and patio. Two-car detached garage.
- House Size: 2,720 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,500 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #35353131
- First floor with high ceilings, fresh neutral paint, crown moldings, and hardwood floors. Elevator capable. Granite counter kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. Formal living area with gaslog fireplace and view overlooking the garden-sized front courtyard. Secondary private brick courtyard located off of the dining room.
- Second floor features the home's main sleeping quarters, with two secondary bedrooms, each with good closet space. Full hall bathroom. Oversized master bedroom suite. Master bath with jet tub, separate shower, and double sinks. Utility room located off of second floor landing.
- Flexible third floor space with dormer windows and built-ins. Flexible space could easily be a fourth bedroom, study, home office, or game room.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.