4204 Southwestern Street is a gorgeous custom-built home on a spacious corner lot now available for lease. This property has great features such as a first floor front room with an attached full bathroom that can serve as the fourth bedroom, an open floorplan, a side yard off of the dining area as well as a backyard, a large master bedroom suite with a sun room, a flex room that could be a fifth bedroom, and more!
- House Size: 4,511 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #66796604
- Reclaimed Brazillian hardwood flooring, high vaulted ceilings, and large custom windows throughout the home.
- First floor front room has a full bathroom off of it, allowing for use as a bedroom.
- Wet bar with wine refrigerator, understair storage area.
- Large family room. Beamed ceiling, recessed lights, arched entry, built-in shelving for storage.. Open to dining room and kitchen. Private office off of family room. Dining room off of kitchen, overlooks private side yard.
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized quartz counters and bar seating, custom cabinets, stone floors, panel fronted dishwasher and Subzero Refrigerator, six burner and griddle stove. Walk-in pantry.
- Half bath off of the side entrance by the garage.
- Upstairs master bedroom suite can be closed off by a vintage French farm door. Enclosed sun room is the entrance to the suite. Vaulted ceilings, large windows for natural lighting. Master bath with marble counters, air tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet.
- Two en suite bedrooms upstairs, one with hall bathroom access. Walk-in closets with built-in cabinets and shelves.
- Flex room at end of hallway could be a fifth bedroom if needed.
- Covered patio and easycare backyard off of the family room. Private side patio off of the dining room.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.