402 Welch Street is a gracious three bedroom, two full bath, one half bath home located in historic Montrose. Located on a corner lot, this property was remodeled by the previous owner in 2013, including a one bed, one full bath studio garage apartment. Large porches run the width of the house upstairs and down. The first floor features an open floorplan with easy flow for entertaining. Other features include hardwood floors throughout the home, an island kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, an enclosed glass elevator leading between the family room and the master bedroom, and more!
- House Size: 2,709 sq ft
- Garage Apartment Size: 484 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Garage Apartment: 1 Bed, 1 Full Bath
- Garage: 2 Car/Detached
- Listed by Christopher Martin
- MLS #68930920
- Porches upstairs and down. Hardwood floors, crown moldings, neutral paint, leaded glass, bay window and Fine Art Lamps chandelier
- Open floorplan. Great for entertaining!
- Island kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and built-in wine rack. Large butler's pantry
- Master bedroom suite with private office, large walk-in closet with built-in storage. Master bath features granite counters, double sinks, a jet tub, water closet with both toilet and bidet, and a frameless glass shower with both standard showerhead and ceiling mounted rainfall sprayer. Elevator between office and family room.
- Two secondary bedrooms, both with direct access to the upstairs porch, served by hall bathroom with tub/shower combo.
- Large upstairs utility room with plenty of storage space, gas and electric hookups, granite counters, and a deep soaking sink.
- 484 sq. ft. one bed, one full bath studio garage apartment above the garage.
- Lush, mature landscaping. Wrought-iron fence with automatic driveway gate.
- Zoned to William Wharton K-8 Dual Language Academy, Gregory-Lincoln Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.