3807 Rice Boulevard is an updated cottage with 3 or 4 bedrooms in the heart of the West University Place. Formal living and dining rooms, family room, breakfast area and 2 bedrooms down. Hardwood floors, recessed lights. Granite kitchen w/ double ovens and cooktop. Nice cabinet storage and counter space. Updated downstairs full bath with timeless black and white tile. Upstairs perfect master suite or 2 additional bedrooms plus a full bath. Flexible floor plan. Faux wood blinds, neutral paint throughout, spacious rooms. Backyard fenced. Pets on a case by case basis. Walking distance to West University Elementary school, ball fields, local dining and the West University Place community center. Available immediately for occupancy.
- House Size: 2,264 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #57776842
- Great location in the heart of West University Place. Around the corner from the West University Public Library and Community Center, West University Elementary School.
- First floor includes the formal living and dining rooms, family room with breakfast area, updated kitchen with granite counters, plentiful storage, and double ovens; two bedrooms and .Hardwood floors throughout.
- Upstairs features the third bedroom with full bathroom as well as access to the large flex space, suited for a game room, office, exercise room, or fourth bedroom.
- Fully fenced backyard. Pets on a case-by-case basis. Available for immediate occupancy.
- Zoned to West University Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.