2734 Wroxton Road is a rare West University Place townhome with a great location near Rice Village, the Medical Center, shopping, fine dining, and Downtown. This three-story home has a light-filled first floor with the kitchen, dining, and living areas, second floor bedrooms and utility, and a flexible open third floor space that could be an office, game room, fourth bedroom, or study.
- House Size: 2,840 sq ft
- Lot Size: 3,099 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #63949811
- First floor with high ceilings, fresh neutral paint, crown moldings, and hardwood floors. Elevator capable. Granite counter kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. Formal living area with gaslog fireplace and view overlooking the garden-sized front courtyard. Secondary private brick courtyard located off of the dining room.
- Second floor features the home's main sleeping quarters, with two secondary bedrooms, each with good closet space. Full hall bathroom. Oversized master bedroom suite. Master bath with jet tub, separate shower, and double sinks. Utility room located off of second floor landing.
- Flexible third floor space with dormer windows and built-ins. Flexible space could easily be a fourth bedroom, study, home office, or game room.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.