208 Moss Street is a charming two bedroom, two full bathroom Craftsman-style home located in the Heights. This home features an open-concept design, including a combined living and dining area off of the breakfast bar kitchen, hardwood floors, crown moldings, and neutral color tones. Chef's kitchen with granite counters and Wolf & Miele appliances, breakfast area overlooking the low-maintenance backyard with pool and Trek deck, and more!
- House Size: 1,475 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #70147396
- Iron fenced yard with automatic driveway gate. Front and back porches. Pedestrian gate with doorbell. Automatic sprinkler system.
- Front entry with stained wood front door, coat closet, and counter space with storage cupboards underneath.
- Hardwood floors, crown moldings, and neutral color tones throughout the home.
- Open concept living and dining room with 14 foot tall vaulted ceiling. Entertainment center and flat screen tv remain with the home. Breakfast bar seating off of the kitchen.
- Chef's kitchen with Wolf & Miele appliances, granite counters. French door refrigerator with freezer drawer remains as well as wine refrigerator. Plentiful storage and pantry. Breakfast area overlooking backyard.
- Front bedroom with custom closet. Full hall bathroom with tub/shower.
- Primary bedroom suite has vaulted ceiling, deep floor moldings, single clerestory window. Two separate closets. Primary bathroom features air tub overlooking backyard, separate granite vanities with sinks, separate shower with built-in seat.
- Utility area with washer and dryer. Both remain with hte property.
- Backyard with low maintenance Trek deck and step lighting and pool. Lush landscaping. Wooden fence hides pool equipment.
- Zoned to Browning Elementary School, Hogg Middle School, and Heights High School. Please check enrollment availability.