6534 Westchester Avenue was built in 1978 and is sited on an oversized, 7,500 sq ft lot in West University Place. The home was beautifully updated in 2010, with sleek-lined fixtures, wide-plank floors, quartz countertops, stainless appliances, full-view windows, and custom closets. Two stories with front home office/study, family room, three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. New carpet and refreshed paint upstairs. Brick exterior. Veranda doors up and down give access to porches and balconies. Gated and fully-fenced backyard, with deck and patio. Two-car detached garage.
- House Size: 2,720 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,500 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Christopher Martin
- MLS #60690970
- Wide-plank floors and quartz countertops throughout the house. New carpet and refreshed paint on second floor of home.
- Slate front porch on the first floor, house width front balcony on the second.
- New roof in 2021, new upstairs carpet in 2022.
- First floor with an open concept floor plan. Front home office/study. Combined family and dining room. Family room has a dry bar with mini-fridge for entertaining as well as a gas log fireplace with a neutral marble surround. Downstairs powder room.
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, Electrolux appliances, sub-zero refrigerator, and glass tile backsplash. Plenitful cabinet and counter space. Breakfast room.
- Extensively updated primary bedroom suite. Space for a king-sized bed and direct access to the second floor balcony. Primary bath has double vanity, a separate tub and double-sized framless shower. Separate water closet. Dual large closets.
- Large backyard with patio and raised deck. Deep lot, grassy area behind the garage. New fencing. Electric driveway gate.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.