4905 Mandell Street is a charming updated 1935 Boulevard Oaks home. This property has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and a backyard pool. Recently replaced roof shingles, replastered pool, and repainted kitchen! Other features include neutral wall colors, crown moldings, hardwood floors, spacious living and dining areas, natural lighting provided by the large windows, and more!
- House Size: 2,468 sq ft
- Lot Size: 6,148 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Sold to Lori Hess' buyer!
- MLS #83087392
- Hardwood floors, neutral paint colors, crown moldings.
- A classic wrought iron fence around the front yard along with an automatic driveway gate.
- Wood and leaded glass front door.
- Living room with gas/wood burning fireplace. Open floor plan to the living, family, and dining rooms. Tiled family room overlooks backyard and pool, bathroom with shower off of family room.
- Updated and freshly painted granite kitchen. Island with vegetable sink, breakfast bar seating, and wine refrigerator. Stainless Thermador and Viking appliances Breakfast area located off of kitchen.
- Master bedroom with gas or wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, neutral paint, and great windows. Walk-in closet connects to secondary room off of bedroom currently in use as a study, but could also be a workout area or nursery.
- Spacious second and third bedrooms share a full bathroom. Third bedroom has a cedar closet.
- Backyard chlorinated pool has been freshly replastered. Pergola off of kitchen, French doors to family room, and a koi pond!
- Roof shingles freshly replaced. Decking was fine.
- Zoned to Poe Elementary School, Lanier Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.