4204 Southwestern Street is a gorgeous four or five bedroom custom-built home located on a spacious West University Place corner lot. This property's features include a wraparound corner porch at the the front entry, a flexible first floor formal living room that could serve as a living room, music room, or downstairs bedroom, a large family room with wet bar and a wall of windows for great natural lighting overlooking a charming side yard and a chef's kitchen. Upstairs features include a private primary bedroom suite with sunroom, a large utility room (washer and dryer remain), two secondary bedrooms with full ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets, and a flexible fourth bedroom/game room.
- House Size: 4,511 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Christopher Martin
- MLS #69919896
- Reclaimed Brazilian hardwood flooring, high vaulted ceilings, and large custom windows throughout the home. Recently refreshed paint.
- First floor formal living room has an ensuite full bathroom, allowing for use as a bedroom if needed. Also well suited to use as a music room.
- Wet bar with wine refrigerator, understairs storage area.
- Large family room. Beamed ceiling, recessed lights, arched entry, built-in shelving for storage. Open to dining room and kitchen. Private office off of family room. Dining area off of kitchen, overlooks side yard.
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized quartz counters and bar seating, custom cabinets, stone floors, panel fronted dishwasher and Subzero Refrigerator. Wolf six burner gas range and griddle stove, double conventional gas ovens. Copper vent hood. Walk-in pantry.
- Half bath off of the mudroom located at the garage side entrance.
- Upstairs primary bedroom suite with a sliding vintage French farm door entrance. Enclosed sunroom with built-in bookshelves at entry to the suite. Vaulted ceilings, large windows for natural lighting. Primary bath with marble counters, twin sinks, air tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet. Deep closet with pass-through to the utility room.
- Two ensuite bedrooms upstairs, one with hall bathroom access. Full bathrooms with tile and marble counters. Walk-in closets with built-in cabinets and shelves.
- Flexible fourth bedroom at end of hall could also serve as a game room, exercise room, or more.
- Covered patio and low maintenance backyard off of the family room. Private side patio off of the dining room.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check enrollment availability.
<P><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUfee0Q0qJE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>