3765 Drummond Street is a gorgeous corner lot home located in Braes Heights. This five bed, three and a half bath home has a freshly painted interior featuring lovely finishes such as a first floor primary bedroom suite, hardwood floors, an exquisite island kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a media room with its own wet bar, a study on each floor, and more!
- House Size: 4,584 sq ft
- Lot Size: 9,385 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Sachin Chowdhry
- Sale MLS #94230134
- Corner lot with stucco exterior. Stone and slate accents. Side driveway entrance to garage. Freshly painted interior.
- Kitchen with island sink, hand-painted cabinets, granite. High-grade stainless steel appliances. Six-burner gas stove, double ovens. Space for a breakfast table, butler's pantry.
- Formal dining room with hardwood floor, high ceiling. Space for an eight-person table.
- First floor study with hand-crafted cabinets.
- Open family room. Gas log fireplace with stone surround, spacious built-ins with lighting, Wrought iron door leads to wine room.
- First floor master bedroom with bay windows overlooking the backyard, high ceilings with crown moldings, recessed lights. Wired for sound. Walk-in closet with pull-down hanging rods, island counter.
- Master bathroom with marble tile, double sinks and vanity, large shower enclosure, and a jet tub.
- Secondary bedrooms on the second floor, carpeted. Second bedroom has its own en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Third bedroom has been turned into a gorgeous study with a large closet. Fourth and fifth bedrooms share a Hollywood-style bath.
- Sprawling media room with a wet bar, built-in cabinets for storage, and a technology closet. Wired for video and audio.
- Second floor utility room. Spacious, plenty of storage space.
- Raised backyard deck with space for a BBQ grill.
- Zoned to Twain Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.