3715 Maroneal Street is a beautifully maintained four bedroom, three and a half bathroom brick home. This property has great curb appeal, with mature landscaping including two live oaks and a porte-cochere. Formal living and dining rooms, traditional floor plan, large family room that opens to the breakfast area and kitchen, separate quarters above the garage and more.
- House Size: 4,231 sq ft
- Lot Size: 8,125 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Vicki Chu
- MLS #27886544
- Curb appeal. Two live oaks and a porte-cochere.
- Formal entry, living room, and dining room.
- Paneled study with built-ins and pocket French doors.
- Large 20' x 18' family room with built-ins, a wet bar, gas log fireplace, and French doors overlooking the French doors. Open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- Granite island kitchen with a Thermador cooktop located on the island, a 42" Subzero refrigerator, huge pantry, double oven, breakfast bar, and butler's pantry.
- Spacious master bedroom suite. Double walk-in closets with built-ins, vanities, large tub and separate shower.
- Game room with built-ins.
- Large utility room with broom closet and tons of storage.
- Quarters with full bath above the air-conditioned garage. Insulated garage door.
- Private 25' x 25' backyard overlooked by the covered back porch
- Zoned to Twain Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.