6501 Westchester is a beautiful one-of-a-kind Southern California style home. Constructed in 2005 for the current owner, this 5 bedroom, 4 ½ bath home offers exquisite finishes and a premier location in the heart of West University.
- House Size: 4,555 sq ft
- Lot Size: 8,400 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #80210449
- SOLD FOR: $1,849,000
- Travertine and hardwood flooring, high ceilings, custom tile work, granite counters, and neutral colored hand laid plaster walls throughout the house.
- Oversized entry porches with double-groin brick vault, gracious arched mahogany doors and windows.
- Downstairs living area, w/formal living and dining rooms as well as a family room and morning room. Two travertine stone fireplaces, beamed and barrel vault ceilings, clean architectural lines.
- Gourmet kitchen w/stained wood cabinets, double Bosch dishwasher, double sub-zero refrigerators with freezer drawers, Wolf gas range with double oven plus a third full oven and a convection microwave. Built-in Meile coffee station. Excellent granite and marble work spaces, including in the Butler's pantry, which also feature an ice maker and sub-zero wine refrigerator.
- Southern exposure morning room opens to stone patio and outdoor dining.
- Upstairs hallway and master bedroom have dark-stained 6" wide plank wooden floors and coved ceiling. Master bedroom easily accommodates a king size bed and sitting room furniture. Second floor game room.
- Large master bathroom with his-and-her marble counter, air tub, and a separate shower with double shower heads.
- The additional bedrooms are all spacious and have their own walk-in closets. Fifth bedroom is on the third floor and has its own full bath, separate central air and heat. Currently used as a large study.