915 W Heights Hollow is a stunning end-unit townhome with a great location near Downtown, the Galleria, and the Medical Center. This home has tons of great upgrades such as hickory hardwood floors and granite counters.
- House Size: 1,431 sq ft
- Lot Size: 1,630 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 full
- Listed by John Marshall
- MLS # 68040191
- SOLD FOR: $295,000
- General upgrades include hickory hardwood flooring on the upper floor, granite counters, fresh paint inside and out, and Elfa shelving systems in the closets.
- Oversized first floor master bedroom suite. New carpet, plantation shutters, and a door to the bistro patio. Master bath has a garden tub/shower.
- Spacious second floor living and dining area. Hardwood floors, custom-built block paneling on breakfast bar. Lots of space for entertaining.
- Galley-style open concept kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
- Guest bedroom with hickory hardwood floors, new ceiling fan, plantation shutters, and walk-in closet. Could easily be used as an office as well.
- Single car garage with large custom storage cabinet and plenty of space for an SUV.
- Yard maintained by HOA. HOA Fee is $800 annual.
- Great location close to trendy restaurants, Downtown, the Galleria, and the Medical Center.