6528 Mercer Street is a four bedroom soft contemporary home built on a deep double lot. With a great location near the Medical Center, comfortable features, and a large, fully fenced front yard, this home is move-in ready!
- House Size: 3,054 sq ft
- Lot Size: 14,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Listed by Christopher Martin
- MLS #33965049
- Very private 3,000 square foot home located deep on a 14,000 square foot lot. Fenced in yard behind the two car garage (with storage area) and wrought iron pedestrian gate.
- Patio just outside of kitchen and family room for entertaining or enjoying outdoor living.
- Open first floor floorplan. Large formal living room and dining room. Under-counter cupboards for storage.
- First floor bedroom with two closets and full bathroom. Often used as a guest bedroom, game room, or office.
- Kitchen with large walk-in pantry. Electric stovetop. Slate floors. Overlooks the family room. Refrigerator and Microwave included with the property.
- Family room has sliding glass doors that open to the front patio, wood-burning fireplace, and built-in shelving and cupboards for storage.
- Large master bedroom with large balcony. Master bathroom with separate tub and dual-head shower. Large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs laundry room. Washer and dryer stay with the house.
- Two secondary bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and sliding glass doors that open onto their shared balcony.
- Full hall bathroom with double sinks and tub/shower.
- Yard maintained by landlord.
- Excellent location near Colonial Park, West University Elementary School, the West University Public Library, the West University City Center, and the Medical Center.
- Landlord is Roger Martin of Roger Martin Properties. Listing agent is related to landlord.