6519 Mercer Street is a cozy 2 or 3 bedroom cottage built on a large 7,500 square foot lot. This comfortable home has an open floorplan, master bedroom down with its own sitting area, and a flexible upstairs landing that could serve a number of purposes!
- House Size: 1,773 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,500 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #42441787
- Mature landscaping.
- Open floorplan.
- Hardwood flooring, neutral paint, crown moldings.
- Large living room with under stair storage cubby.
- Dining room with large window for natural light surrounded by shelving.
- Spacious kitchen with Maytag dishwasher and Jenn-Air 4-burner electric stovetop & single oven. Large counters, plentiful drawers and storage space. Large pantry.
- Family room open to kitchen with wall of cupboards for storage.
- Utility/Mud Room located at back of kitchen opens to backyard deck.
- First floor master bedroom with closet, sitting area. Sitting area could serve as a nursery or office space as well.
- First floor hallway bath with walk-in shower.
- Cozy upstairs game room. Full bath with tub. Walk-in closet. Upstairs living space is flexible, could also serve as office space or a third bedroom.
- Lovely backyard deck with mature landscaping.
- Long driveway. Carport has an outdoor storage or work area. Potting room attached to back of carport.
- Great location in the heart of West University Place.
- Zoned to West University Place Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.