6434 Mercer Street was built in 1938 and recrafted by the previous architect/owner who added an enormous oak-floored, two-story, light-filled great room.
- Sale Price: 945,000
- House Size: 3,358 sq ft (per appraisal)
- Lot Size: 8,120 sq ft (per appraisal district)
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Bathrooms: 3 plus half bath in garage studio
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS # 5843539
- Leaded glass front door, hardwoods.
- Island kitchen with granite counters, lime stone backsplash, all new stainless appliances,
- Enormous two-story greatroom with sliding doors to the deck and oversized backyard.
- Master suite with sunny sitting area, carpet, walk-in closet
- En suite master bath with double sinks, jet tub, granite counters.
- Generous first floor bedroom with two closets. Could be second master
- Cedar-paneled studio located above garage, with half bath