Luxury. Location. Lifestyle.
6411 Vanderbilt Street is elegant Old World living on almost half an acre in the heart of West University Place.
The stucco exterior is accented with limestone, slate, wrought iron, stained wood, gas lanterns, brick, and a terra cotta roof.
Clerestory windows in the soaring, two-story, grand entry cast light onto the spiral iron stairway and hand-painted, domed ceiling.
Outstanding craftsmanship throughout the home adds timeless elegance, including hand-scraped wood floors; inlaid granite, limestone and marble surfaces; and warm colors.
- House Size: 8,201 sq ft
- Lot Size: 20,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 6 or 7
- Bathrooms: 7 Full, 2 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #37979470
- Two-story, double-sided limestone fireplace.
- Library with fireplace and marble surround.
- Epicurean kitchen with two granite islands and inlaid stone-and-wood floor, high-end stainless appliances and Subzero refrigerator.
- First floor master bedroom suite and additional first floor guest bedroom suite.
- Second floor entertainment wing includes game room, exercise room, theater, and a studio or quarters.
- Outdoor entertainment complex with heated free-form salt water pool; loggia with a full summer kitchen; sport court; and mosquito control system.
- Zoned to West University Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.