6111 Wakeforest Avenue is a great West U home with all the architectural details of a 1939 house such as arched doorways, hardwood floors, classic tile and pedestal sinks. Updates include kitchen & master bath/bedroom, new carpet, one new AC unit, granite kitchen with stainless appliances, brushed nickel hardware and fresh paint in many of the rooms. This house is move-in ready!
- House Size: 2,414 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,050 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Julie Webber
- MLS # 11525126
- SOLD FOR: $861,565
- Classic 30's style home, with arched doorways, hardwood floors throughout most of the house, classic tile, and pedestal sinks.
- Formal living room with plantation shutters and lined silk drapes.
- Ample sized sunken den w/a gas log fireplace with granite hearth, built-in bookshelves, French doors, vaulted ceilings, and two large windows for natural lighting.
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, a breakfast bar, and an adjoining, naturally lit breakfast room.
- Master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, crown molding, new carpet, and 3 windows for natural lighting. Master bathroom has a large jet tub, double sinks, granite countertops, brushed nickel hardware, a nicely sized closet, and a separate tiled shower with dual shower heads.
- Three secondary bedrooms upstairs with hardwood flooring, fresh paint, and natural lighting.
- Zoned to West University Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar Highschool.
- Location convenient to the Village.