5611 Innsbruck Street is a beautiful townhome in Bellaire, TX. This super-rental is part of a ninety-nine townhome community. Extra wide lot, only attached to one other unit, only three units away from the complex swimming pool and picnic area. Very open floorplan with slick updates and first floor living. A must see property.
- House Size: 1,748 sq ft
- Lot Size: 2,517 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Garage: 2 Car/Attached
- Listed by Vicki Chu
- MLS #8438706
- Part of a 99 townhome community with retention walls.
- Extra wide front walkway and patio.
- Open floorplan with first floor living.
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, tons of windows for natural light, and tile floors styled to look like hardwoods. French doors overlooking back patio.
- Spacious dining room open to kitchen and living room.
- Kitchen with ceramic cooktop, convection oven/microwave, and stainless steel appliances. Slick modern flair.
- Large master bedroom and secondary bedrooms upstairs, plush carpet.
- Back patio wraps around the unit to the front entry gate.
- Great location. Just three units away from the complex pool and picnic area.
- Zoned to Horn Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Bellaire High School.