5610 E Towerglen Loop is a beautiful red brick two story home located in Charlestown Colony. Zoned to the Cypress Fairbanks Indepdenent School District, this red brick home has been well-maintained and updated!
- House Size: 2,253 sq ft
- Lot Size: 6,160 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Cynthia Candela
- Sales MLS# 14448832
- Lease MLS# 25069239
- Sold For: $182,500
- Living room with fresh colors. Wood floors, crown moldings, and a wood-burning fireplace with gas connections.
- Dining room with grand windows, crown moldings, and wood floors. Great view of the backyard.
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, extensive new granite countertops, crown moldings, tile floors, natural lighting, and an exquisite brick hearth.
- Spacious master bedroom suite. Room for a sitting area, office, or reading chaise. French doors open up to the balcony overlooking Horse Pen Creek.
- Master bath with an oversized tub, double sinks, and recently tiled separate shower.
- Two secondary bedrooms as well as a gameroom that could easily be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Inviting backyard with a covered patio area for entertaining. Stairs lead up to the master balcony. Great area for watching the egrets, herons, and ibises that frequent Horse Pen Creek.
- Zoned to Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District.