5439 Cheena Drive is a stunning home in a great neighborhood. Recently updated (Per the owners) and Offering both formals with wood floors, warm kitchen with SS appliances, large Den with access to large outdoor screen porch, impressive room sizes for everyone including a study/office/sitting room off the master bedroom and even more.
- SOLD FOR: $479,000
- House Size: 2,332 sq ft
- Lot Size: 9,600 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Dede Aronack
- MLS #55138884
- Recently updated in 2009 (per seller).
- Impressive room sizes with elegant features throughout the house.
- Stainless steel kitchen with granite counters and travertine tiles. Kitchen opens to a casual dining and bar area just off of the den.
- Large, spacious den with travertine tiles.
- Living and dining rooms are well lit by natural light and have impressive hardwood flooring.
- Master bedroom is quiet and bright, with a spacious walk-in closet.
- Master bathroom has an oversized shower bay with designer tile, designer vanity with double sinks, and Venetian plaster walls.
- Flexible room located off of the master suite. Currently used as a a study, but could easily be turned into a bedroom as it has its own walk-in closet.
- Secondary bedrooms have large closets, natural lighting, and easy access to their shared full hall bathroom.
- Gorgeous hall bathroom with a large vanity, slate tile, a whirlpool jet tub, and built out linen closet.
- Gorgeous screened porch is great for entertaining, with slate flooring, bead board, fans, inset ceilings, and access to the den.
- Large backyard.