5413 Braeburn Drive is a fabulous Braeburn Country Estates home located on an expansive 18,525 square foot lot on a street lined with mature oaks! This stucco and stone home has great features such as three fireplaces, high ceilings, granite counters, front and back stairways, a chef's kitchen, a covered loggia with an outdoor summer kitchen, and more!
- House Size: 6,960 sq ft
- Lot Size: 18,525 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6 Full, 2 Half
- Listed by JoAnna Ide
- MLS #68741276
- Sold For: $2,213,000
- Home is located on an expansive 18,525 square foot lot.
- Charming stucco & stone exterior, beveled glass doors, and gas lanterns.
- Park-like front yard with mature oak trees.
- Three car attached garage offers great protection from rain and weather for vehicles.
- Stunning entryway with travertine floors and high ceilings. Flanked by the formal living and dining rooms.
- Formal living room overlooks the front yard. Floor-to-ceiling arched windows and hardwood floors.
- Formal dining room also has great natural lighting from floor-to-ceiling arched windows. Hardwood floors, butler's pantry, and wine grotto.
- Spacious family room opens to kitchen and morning room. Built-in shelves, high ceilings, hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, sets of double doors leading into the backyard, and one of the home's three fireplaces. Very open floorplan!
- Chef's kitchen with center island. Hardwood floors, stone accents, granite counter tops, an eat-in bar with marble countertops, two built-in refrigerators, high end appliances, and a pot filler. Serving station with wine fridge, glass front cabinets, and extra storage.
- Sun-filled morning room is spacious, light, and bright. Located off of the kitchen and family room, curved entrance leads to the library.
- Paneled library with walls of custom built-in bookcases, high ceilings, and hardwood floors.
- Upstairs master bedroom suite features its own fireplace, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and double glass doors leading to a private upstairs covered patio. Patio has stone floors, ceiling fan, and iron surrounds.
- Grand covered loggia is perfect for entertaining and outdoor living. Ceiling fans, a large summer kitchen, stone flooring, and a sitting area in front of the home's third fireplace. Additional seating area overlooks the scenic backyard.
- Spacious fenced backyard. Plenty of room for a pool or spa. Enjoy your own private park in the middle of the city.