5406 Indigo Street is an updated ranch home with mature trees and easy access to Houston's Medical Center, Downtown, Galleria and shopping. The home is zoned to Bellaire High School, and the owners say it has never flooded. Includes new low-E double pane windows.
- House Size: 1,680 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,700 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Listed by Dede Aronack
- MLS #1868076
- Sold For: $329,000
- Nice neighborhood with mature trees.
- All windows and glass doors are Low-E double-paned, for both efficiency and beauty.
- Gorgeous laminate wood flooring. Natural lighting.
- Large living and dining area with sliding glass doors leading into the backyard.
- Study off of the living and dining area.
- Open kitchen with breakfast bar. Freshly painted. All appliances remain with the home.
- Large master bedroom suite at the back of the home has a huge walk-in closet. Master bathroom is updated, features a large vanity and a stand-up glass shower.
- Second bedroom has carpet, walk-in closet, and great natural lighting.
- Third bedroom is easy-access, with an especially large doorway. Large closet, laminate flooring.
- Shared hall bathroom. Beautiful finishes, large vanity.
- Covered patio with nice landscaping. Great for entertaining.