Updated with style and flair, 4734 Devon Street is an exquisite all-brick ranch house located in Afton Oaks. The home features an open floor plan, generous living space and outdoor area, two covered patios, fountains, mature trees, professional landscaping, sprinklers, Chef's dream kitchen, custom cabinetry and built-ins, great bathrooms, plenty of closet space and storage, a coffered ceiling in the living room, French doors, and an enclosed patio that could be a children's play room. A perfect home for the most discriminating. Available for immediate occupancy.
- House Size: 2,543 sq ft
- Lot Size: 11,280 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Vicki Chu
- MLS # 35141747
- Extensively updated executive-style ranch with mature trees and landscaping and exterior pathway lights.
- Hardwood flooring, travertine tile, built-ins, ample storage space, and a two car attached garage with an automatic driveway gate.
- Very open floor plan and living spaces.
- Family room with built-ins, French doors, and glass-fronted cabinets.
- High quality chef's kitchen with stainless appliances including a separate beverage refrigerator, a Viking stove with built-in griddle, breakfast bar, and high-class cabinetry.
- 10' x 8' utility room with sink, full-size washer and dryer, and two storage closets.
- Ample master bedroom with built-ins and two walk-in closets. Master bathroom has further built-ins, double sinks, and a luxurious over-sized shower.
- Middle bedroom with two large closets.
- Front bedroom is the same size as the master bedroom, has a 6' x 5' walk-in closet and built-ins.
- Amazing hall bathroom with tub, separate shower, and double vanity.
- Lush, mature landscaping with a fountain. Two covered patios. Large enclosed 14' x 8' porch could easily be a study, play area, or general sun room.
- Zoned to School at St. George Place, Lanier Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability
- Ready for immediate occupancy.