4252 Dartmouth Avenue is a beautiful five bedroom, four and a half bathroom home located in West University's College Court Place. This updated move-in ready home is in great condition, with hardwoods, spacious rooms, high ceilings, crown moldings, and more!
- House Size: 3,432 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #93707134
- Sold For: $1,100,000
- Automatic driveway gate.
- Tree-lined street.
- Leaded glass front door with the Texas Star picked out in an iron accent, gas lanterns. Easy care landscaping.
- Hardwood floors, neutral paint, and high ceilings throughout the house.
- Arched window transoms on the large first floor windows at the front of the home.
- Formal living room with wall sconces that opens to the home office or study.
- Formal dining room with a swinging door leading to hte kitchen.
- Study or home office with built-in bookshelves and cabinets.
- Spacious den in the rear of the home open to the kitchen and breakfast room. Great flow for family time and entertaining. Light and bright with a wall of windows overlooking the backyard flagstone patio. Slate surround fireplace. Mounted TV remains with the property.
- Cook's kitchen with granite counters, an island Jenn-Air gas cook top, stone tile back splash, double GE ovens, a microwave, and dishwasher. Plentiful cabinets and counter space. Refrigerator remains.
- Spacious master bedroom with room for a sitting area. high ceilings, crown moldings, great natural lighting. Large his-and-her walk-in closet. Master bathroom with double sinks, stone tile flooring with a matching backsplash and soaking tub surround.
- Second bedroom has its own full bath.
- Bedrooms three and four share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- Utility room with hookups for gas or electric dryer. Separate sink and plentiful cabinet space.
- Fifth bedroom is located above hte garage. Great as an additional home office or au pair quarters, accessed by a back staircase from the family room or master bedroom. Full bathroom.
- Gorgeous backyard flagstone patio with lush landscaping.
- Fully-fenced backyard with an automatic driveway gate and garage door opener.
- Zoned to West University Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School.