4138 Villanova Street is a charming and well-maintained cottage located near Colonial Park. This home has great flow for entertaining and has been extensively updated, with new air conditioning, duct work, appliances, paint, and more!
- House Size: 1,529 sq ft
- Lot Size: 6,600 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #10683570
- Sold For: $835,000
- Recent updates include new air conditioning, electrical box, appliances, paint, insulation.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house. Crown molding, neutral paint colors.
- Large living room. Open to the den and kitchen, great for entertaining.
- Large den off of the living room is great for electronics.
- Updated kitchen with Silestone counters, cherry cabinets, and breakfast bar. Plenty of storage space with custom cabinets and drawers. Open breakfast room.
- Flexible space off of the kitchen currently in use as an additional living area, but could easily be a fine formal dining room.
- Spacious master bedroom. Updated master bath has Silestone counters and a tile surround shower.
- Two additional bedrooms are served by the hall full bath. Multipurpose space! The front bedroom is currently in use as a home office!
- Cozy patio area off of the easy maintenance backyard is great for outdoor living and entertaining or sunbathing.
- Two car detached garage. Driveway has an automatic gate for additional privacy.
- Great location near Colonial Park. Zoned to West University Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School.