4120 Ruskin Street is a two story stucco home located in West University Place, TX. This five bedroom, four and a half bath home, located on a corner lot, features great natural lighting, an open floor plan, lush landscaping, fresh paint, new carpets, high ceilings, and more! The backyard has a fantastic social area, including a summer kitchen and covered patio.
- House Size: 4,340 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,200 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Sachin Chowdhry
- MLS # 58474179
- Located on a corner lot on a shady, tree-lined street.
- Plentiful windows for natural lighting. New appliances. High ceilings, fresh paint, new carpet, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, crown-moldings, built-in speakers and plantation blinds throughout the house. Two new air conditioning units.
- Two car garage reached from side street, not Ruskin itself.
- Front entry with spiral staircase to second floor. Stairway windows have remote controlled exterior shades. French doors lead to the study. Dining room and a powder room located off of the entry.
- Formal dining room with tray ceiling, chair rails, wainscotting, and a crystal chandelier.
- Living room with gaslog fireplace with a marble fireplace surround and a large fireplace. Big screen TV remains with the house. Rolling 'library ladder' provides easy access to upper built-in shelves. French doors lead to the back patio.
- Island kitchen and breakfast area are floored in ceramic tile. Rear stairwell leads to upstairs landing near master bedroom. Plentiful storage. Island is topped with butcher block, other counters are granite. Stainless steel double ovens. Microwave, side-by-side refrigerator. Wrought-iron pot rack.
- Butler's pantry with glass-front shelves, granite counter, and storage pantry located between the kitchen and dining room.
- Full bathroom located next to laundry room and garage.
- Luxurious master bedroom suite with marble surround gaslog fireplace. French doors lead to an enclosed sunroom with tile floors, sliding windows, and a television which remains with the house. Master bathroom with skylight, inlaid tile floors, double vanities, and double sinks; Extra-large shower with two shower heads, hand shower, and glass surround; Jet tub, separate water closet, and two walk-in closets.
- Four secondary bedrooms up, all with fresh carpet, good natural lighting, high ceilings, and large closets. Two secondary bathrooms serve the secondary bedrooms.
- Outdoor entertainment area reached from the living room. Covered patio is paved with weathered herringbone brick. Waterfall located near the seating area.
- Full summer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, stone floors, garbage disposal, counter refrigerator, separate water heater, trash compactor, double-sink, four burner gas stove, BBQ grill and a griddle. Dine-in counter off of summer kitchen as well.
- Zoned to West University Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability