4114 Buras Pass Lane is a lovely two story house located in Villlas of Brentwood. This gently lived-in home has three or four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and one half bath. This charming property has a large kitchen and breakfast area, a separate dining area, and a spacious living room. Great for entertaining.
- Sold for: $160,000
- House Size: 1,926 sq ft
- Lot Size: 4,906 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by John Marshall
- MLS #71780360
- Large front living room with bay window.
- Open entry to the dining area from living room.
- Excellent natural light.
- Expansive kitchen with plentiful storage space and counters. Refrigerator and stove/range stay with the house. Room for a movable kitchen island. Breakfast room is located off of kitchen with a view of the backyard.
- Flexible downstairs room could easily be a home office or a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs flex space at the top of the stairs could be a playroom, media room, or study.
- Large master bedroom with bay windows and vaulted ceilings. Master bathroom with double sinks, a soaking tub, and separate shower.
- Upstairs utility room conveniently located near all three bedrooms. Washer and dryer stay with the house.
- Large, open and private backyard. Space for a pool.
- Zoned to Hobby Elementary School, Lawson Middle School, and Madison High School. Please check availability.