4005 Browning Street is a beautiful three story patio home featuring first floor living, second floor bedrooms, and a flexible third floor space with a full bathroom. This home, kept in excellent condition, is move-in ready! Hardwood floors, fresh neutral paint, crown moldings and more, all without any HOA fees!
- House Size: 2,710 sq ft
- Lot Size: 2,363 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #99505124
- Sold for: $700,000
- Convenient location near Greenway Plaza, Highland Village, the Galleria, and the Texas Medical Center. No HOA fees!
- Classic leaded-glass front door. Hardwood floors throughout the first floor, stairs, second floor hallway. Fresh neutral paint, crown moldings, high ceilings.
- Kitchen has plentiful counter space and storage. Gas cooktop, double ovens, built-in microwave and dishwasher. Side door off of kitchen to garage.
- Large living room with great natural light. Gas log fireplace with granite surround, built-in shelves. See-through glass cabinets. Large French doors lead to the backyard.
- Spacious dining room. Open floorplan makes entertaining easy.
- Large master bedroom with room for a sitting area. Coved ceiling, light and bright, treetop view! Large walk-in closet and a second cedar closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms share the second floor hall bathroom. Large windows for natural lighting.
- Huge second floor hallway closet could easily be converted into a small office.
- Second floor laundry room. Washer and dryer remain with the house.
- Flexible third floor space could be an office, game room, study, or a fourth bedroom suite. Full bathroom with shower. Wall of built-in drawers and cabinets.
- Fenced backyard. Great deck with a pergola, built-in swing, lush landscaping. Room for a BBQ!