3726 Robinhood Street is a three story brick home located in the heart of West University Place. This beautiful home is close to West University Elementary, the public library, ball fields, and restaurants!
- House Size: 4,341 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,500 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS # 39201981
- Neutral colors, high ceilings, and crown and finger moldings throughout the house. Large windows allow for copious natural lighting. New paint inside and out, three water heaters, new roof, and a five zone sprinkler system.
- Gorgeous hardwoods on the first floor.
- Three story central stairway with a Juliette balcony.
- Downstairs study has a gaslog fireplace with marble surround, paneled wood, and built-in shelving and cabinets
- First floor open living area. Den, kitchen, and breakfast area are all open to one another, making for a large, flexible space. Glass fronted cabinets, second gaslog fireplace. Large windows and glass doors look out onto the back patio.
- Kitchen has a granite island, good counter space and numerous cabinets, Bosch double wall ovens, a Bosch dishwasher, and a Jenn-Air 48" gas cooktop.
- Second floor has four bedrooms, including the master suite, as well as a library and the utility room. New carpet in all the bedrooms
- Master bedroom with double tray ceilings, large walk-in closet, and large treetop height windows. Marble and granite master bathroom, with a seamless glass shower, Jacuzzi tub, and excellent storage.
- Third floor media room.
- Garage quarters have a full tub/shower bathroom, sink, and refrigerator.
- Brick backyard patio overlooks a nice backyard with room for a pool.