3203 Wentworth Street is a beautiful traditional home near downtown and the Museum District. It is an easy bike ride to the Texas Medical Center from the hike and bike trail behind the home. The newly-built Lockhart Elementary School is just a short walk away.
- Sold Price: $430,000
- House Size: 3,012 sq ft (per Appraisal District)
- Lot Size: 7,687 sq ft (per Appraisal District)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Listed by Cynthia Candela
- MLS #22664364
- Open floor plan with high, vaulted ceilings.
- Neutral colors, architectural arches, crown moldings, oild-bronze fixtures, and wide-plank hardwoods throughout.
- Bay windows, gaslog fireplace.
- Island kitchen with black granite, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar.
- Spiral stair with wrought-iron balusters.
- Master suite with tray ceiling, sitting area, granite counters, separate frameless shower, jet tub.
- Wrought-iron gate to large cul-de-sac lot with oaks and fruit trees. Porte-Cochere. Upstairs covered pavilion.
- Bike trail to Med Center and easy access to downtown. Short walk to the newly-built Lockhart Elementary.