3119 Rice Boulevard is a charming 1935 West University Place cottage. This home has an updated kitchen and bathrooms while keeping the vintage hardwood floors and front door with leaded glass doors. Great for front porch living! Kept in excellent condition, this home is move-in ready!
- House Size: 1,652 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,250 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3 or 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #87893904
- Sold For: $732,000
- 3 or 4 bedrooms. 2 full bathrooms, one half bath.
- Hardwood floors. Freshly painted.
- Formal living and dining.
- Updated kitchen with Silestone quartz counters, nice appliances. Refrigerator stays.
- Family room with art deco fireplace.
- Large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and adjoining bath.
- Comfortable front porch.
- Original wood front door with stained glass inlays.
- Flexible converted attic space could be fourth bedroom, storage, office space, or play room. Has half bath.
- 50' x 105' lot.
- Zoned to West University Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Check availability.