3028 Robinhood Street is a magnificent Mediterranean style new construction with an imported Italian tile roof and a La Habra stucco exterior. This beautiful, must-see home sits on a wide, oak-lined street close to Rice Village and Weir/Sunset Park.
- House Size:3,700 sq ft
- Lot Size: 5,250 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
- Listed by Cynthia Candela
- MLS # 53133584
- SOLD FOR: $1,650,000
- Imported Italian tile roof.
- Custom hand-made mahogany door with custom-made sill pans
- Custom built cabinets throughout the house.
- Designer-antiqued "true" Mediterranean La Habra stucco.
- Designer "weathered" finished on hand hewed beams.
- White oak hardwoods throughout.
- 10 ft high ceilings on 1st and 2nd floors. Pre-wired for surround sound.
- 8 ft doors on 1st and 2nd floors.
- Gourmet kitchen with Wolf range and SubZero appliance package.
- Luxurious master bath with Carrerra Marble tops, an airtub and a custom master closet.
- Large game room with high vaulted ceilings.
- Beautiful oak-lined wide streets.
- Close to Weir/Sunset Park, Rice Village, and the Rice University walking trails.