Originally built in 1940, 3010 Wroxton is a comfortable family home with plenty of outdoor living spaces. The home's features include a large backyard deck, upstairs and downstairs porches, a garage apartment, and more, all in a fabulous West U location.
- House Size: 1,984 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,020 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #92589894
- Sold for: $750,000
- Deep front porches on first and second floor run the full width of the house.
- Open living and dining rooms.
- Kitchen features warm wood cabinets and trim, a Viking gas stove, and a Kitchenaid dishwasher.
- Lots of storage space.
- "Hill Country" breakfast room.
- Den with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace, and built-in shelving.
- Spacious garage apartment with full bath and a plumbed extra room used as a darkroom.