2924 Jackson Street is an upgraded townhome located in Baldwin Court. With over $78,000 in renovations done by its original owners, an open first floor living, dining, and kitchen, and great touches throughout the home such as engineered hardwood floors, granite counters, and neutral wall colors, this home is move-in ready!
Please Click Here for a virtual tour of the home!
- Home Size: 1,682 sq ft
- Lot Size: 1,770 sq ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #8156174
- SOLD FOR: 315,000
- Well-manicured front yard, wrought iron fence. Mature live oak trees out front along street.
- Recently renovated with over $78,000 in upgrades.
- Stained solid wood front door. Engineered hardwood floors, high ceilings with recessed light throughout house. Neutral colors.
- Spacious first floor open living, dining and kitchen area. Granite surround wood-burning fireplace, bay window.
- Upgraded kitchen. Frosted glass front lit cabinets, breakfast bar, granite counters with coordinated back splash, stainless steel appliances, pendent lighting, and a nice sized pantry.
- Second electric oven, electric range, and microwave in the garage.
- Large second floor master bedroom with 10' coved ceiling with recessed lights.
- Master bath features granite counters, raised bowl sink, and a large walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom has a walk-in closet and great natural light. The full bath's finishes include granite counters and a raised bowl sink.
- Second floor hall utility area.
- Common area green space. Conveniently located driveway with space to park another vehicle, work, or play!