2901 Wroxton Road is an exquisite traditional brick home located on a quiet, well-established street. This family home has been meticulously maintained and updated, combining the grace of vintage looks with the charm of modern amenities.
- House Size: 3,097 sq ft
- Lot Size: 6,090 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Dede Aronack
- MLS #78463844
- SOLD FOR: $1,351,250
- Fully gated with a custom wrought iron double door gate.
- Entrance foyer with original wood floors, custom iron stair railings, storage area, and half bath.
- Large, open family room with stone accented fireplace and sitting room overlooking pool and gardens.
- Dining room with custom built-in pull out storage, dry bar with granite counters, and spectacular view of the backyard.
- Kitchen with built-in sub zero fridge, large six burner gas cooktop, and oversize convection oven. Bar with under-counter storage space.
- Spacious master bedroom with a treetop view, plantation shutters, and gleaming hardwood floors. Also has a sitting area, perfect for a reading nook or office.
- Master bathroom features a deep soaking whirlpool tub, an extra deep glass-enclosed shower, marble vanity with double sinks, and walk-in closet with built-ins. Also a laundry area, with space for a stackable washer and dryer.
- Secondary bedroom with hardwood floors, tons of natural lighting, and a walk-in closet. En suite bathroom with an updated glass-enclosed shower, marble countertops, and lots of storage space.
- Other treetop bedrooms have carpeting, built-in closet systems, and natural lighting. One of the bedrooms has extra space perfect for an entertainment or office area.
- Completely renovated quarters. Wide open spaces, hardwoods, fully floored, full bathroom. Kitchenette was removed, but can be replaced (Please direct inquiries to the listing agent).
- Beautiful backyard pool and gardens. Updated pool area has water fall and hot tub. Patio porch and pergola are perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Cabana with half bath.