2410 Lexford Lane is a updated and well-maintained four bedroom, two full bath home located in the popular Spring Shadows subdivision. This home features great touches such as great natural lighting, a beautiful backyard with a pergola, a marble and stainless steel kitchen, and more!
- House Size: 2,119 sq ft
- Lot Size: 7,770 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- Sales MLS# 7677706
- Sold For: $345,000
- Zoned to Spring Branch Independent School District.
- Large combined formal living and dining room with deep windows seats, crown moldings, and complimentary paint colors.
- Open floor plan has great flow between the living and dining areas, the kitchen, and the den.
- Beautiful updated kitchen with honed Carrara marble counters, gas backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Breakfast room with French doors overlooking the backyard.
- Den with corner fireplace. Large windows overlook the backyard. Plenty of space for displaying artwork or hanging a flatscreen TV.
- Spacious master bedroom suite with plantation shutters and a deep window sill. Master bath has additional vanity space.
- Three secondary bedrooms with nice closet space. Front bedroom currently in use as a home office. Full hall bath.
- Fully fenced backyard with two sitting areas and mature landscaping. The first is on a patio attached to the house with a pergola. The second is near the back fence. Dog run behind the garage.
- Wonderful location close to I-10, the Houston Heights, Memorial City, and easy access to routes leading to Downtown Houston or Katy.