2204 Bellefontaine Street is a charming three story free-standing home located in the Rice/Museum District area near the Medical Center. This home has open first floor living with hardwood floors, a spacious master bedroom suite and two second floor bedrooms, as well as a flexible third floor space that could easily be used as a fourth bedroom or game room.
- Sold for: $566,200
- House Size: 2,789 sq ft
- Lot Size: 2,715 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Vicki Chu
- MLS #44188755
- Three story home with first floor living, second floor bedrooms, and a third floor space that could easily be a game room or fourth bedroom. Located on a 41' wide lot.
- High ceilings, large windows and copious natural light, French doors, and fresh paint. Recent A/C. Built-in speakers throughout the house. First floor hardwoods, carpet throughout second and third floors.
- First floor living area with open floor plan. Kitchen located centrally between living and dining area and the family room. 23' x 18' combined living and dining.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, recently installed Silestone counters, gas range. 8' x 7' breakfast room off of the kitchen.
- Family room overlooks backyard patio. Built-in shelves and two sets of French doors. Patio runs the entire width of the lot.
- Spacious 18' x 16' master bedroom with large windows, his and hers walk-in closets. Master bath with whirlpool tub, double sinks, marble floors.
- Second and third bedrooms share a Hollywood-style bathroom. Marble floors in the bathroom.
- 18' x 15' third floor bedroom could easily be a game room. Has its own full bath.
- Convenient location near the Medical Center.
- Zoned to Roberts Elementary, Pershing Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.