2018 Branard Street is a charming and lovingly renovated home in Montrose! This home has great features like the enclosed sun porch/den, a spacious living and dining room, a large backyard, and more, all in a fabulous location!
- House Size: 1,869 sq ft
- Lot Size: 6,875 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Garage: 2 Car/Detached
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #37543554
- Sold For: $671,000
- 55' x 125' lot.
- New roof on home.
- Spacious rooms with hardwoods.
- Large living room with a fireplace w/tile surround, restored ship lap accent walls, neutral wall colors, and recessed lighting. Opens to sun porch/den.
- Enclosed sun porch/den. Built-in shelving, three large arched windows. Great natural lighting.
- Dining room with restored ship lap walls. Overlooked by the kitchen breakfast bar. Enough space for a china cabinet.
- Renovated kitchen features double ovens and wine refrigerators, Viking six burner gas stove with vent hood, Thermador panel refrigerator, Whirlpool dishwasher, and farmhouse sink. Plenty of storage and counter space, custom drawers. Painted wood floors. Breakfast bar with ship lap walled knee space.
- Gorgeous master bedroom. Renovated master bathroom with new frameless shower and shower pan, new light fixtures. Walk-in closet.
- Large study/home office off of the master bedroom.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath. Hall bath has marble counters, a tub shower, and a stacked washer and dryer.
- Great backyard for entertaining. Patio and deck. Space for a pool and play equipment. Garage has been recently rebuilt.
- Side yard along driveway with additional outdoor living space.
- Great location in Montrose. Near shopping and restaurants.