1915 Twin Springs Drive is a lovely Tudor-style home located on a spacious 10,680 square foot lot in Kingwood. This three bedroom, two full bath home has formal living and dining rooms, a spacious family room, a garage workshop, and a gorgeous, organically-maintained yard with mature landscaping.
- Listing Agent: Laurie Conner
- House Size: 1,997 sq ft
- Lot Size: 10,680 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 full
- MLS # 95113943
- Spacious 10,680 square foot lot with mature landscaping.
- Front foyer with brick floors and glass side lights.
- Formal living and dining rooms with parquet wood floors and large windows for natural light.
- Updated kitchen with travertine floors, granite counters, under-cabinet lighting, off-white appliances, stone backsplash, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures, double-deep sink, and plentiful storage.
- Breakfast room open to kitchen and den. Overlooks covered patio and verdant backyard. Separate laundry room and back entry located off of breakfast room.
- Den with vaulted, beamed ceiling, built-in bookshelf and brick gaslog fireplace. Large windows overlooking backyard.
- Plantation shutters throughout the bedroom wing.
- Master bedroom with two closets; one is a walk-in. Master bath has a granite counter with an updated walk-in shower.
- Two secondary bedrooms. Corner bedroom has two closets. Middle bedroom is inviting and ready to serve as a bedroom or an office. Both share a hall bath with a long counter and a shower/tub.
- Located one block from Foster Elementary School. Zoned to Foster Elementary, Kingwood Middle School, and Kingwood Park High School. Please check availability.