1200 Jackson Boulevard is a well-preserved 1913 home with a gorgeous wrap-around porch. Located on a 6,375 square foot corner lot, this updated home retains its original charm!
- Total sales price was $1,515,000. The home and first lot were sold as one transaction. The remainder of the land was sold in two pieces, as follows...
- 1200 Jackson - SOLD FOR: $615,000
- 1201 Drew - SOLD FOR: $450,000
- 1205 Drew - SOLD FOR: $450,000
- House Size: 2,112 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #81104340
- Full wrap-around porch. Porch has been recently power washed and sealed.
- Original 1913 front door and side lights.
- Wide moldings, neutral wall colors, and hardwood flooring throughout the home.
- Living room with original hardwood flooring. The fireplace mantle is made of marble imported from Paris.
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel gas stove and range, and a Bosch dishwasher. Walk in pantry, as well as a mud room leading outside that has a deep sink and good counter space.
- First floor bedroom could easily be a second living area or study.
- Second floor master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, lots of windows for excellent natural lighting, and access to a porch. Two large walk-in closets, with one closet having direct access to the utility room. Recently painted.
- Master bathroom has a large shower with a built in bench seat, separate sinks, and good storage space.