1138 Oxford Street is a beautiful four bedroom home located in the Heights. This well-maintained property has four bedrooms, three full baths, one half bath. Formal living and dining room, family room, and game room.
Please click HERE to enjoy a virtual tour of the home!
- House Size: 2,886 sq ft
- Lot Size: 3,327 sq ft
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Roger Martin
- MLS #7262547
- Sold For: $735,000
- Wrought iron privacy fence and wide front porch with lots of room for chairs and porch swings. Street is lined with beautiful mature trees.
- Open floor plan with front formal living and dining rooms. Gas log fireplace, leaded glass front door, stained glass accent pieces. Plantation shutters downstairs.
- Formal dining room has block paneling, extensive crown moldings, and elegant light fixtures.
- Open island kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, plentiful storage, and see-through cabinets. Kitchen includes a secretary area with glass front cabinets and a desk for computer work. Breakfast bar overlooks breakfast room and family room.
- Breakfast room has French doors leading to the deck, beautiful hardwood floors, and back stairs leading to the fourth bedroom, game room, and a full bath.
- Family room with terrific built-ins and large windows for natural lighting. Open floor plan.
- Spacious master bedroom suite with convenient built-ins, coved ceiling, hardwood floors and a large walk-in closet.
- Master bath has a frameless shower, jet tub, and double sinks. Oiled bronze hardware. Stained glass privacy window.
- Second and third bedrooms share a Hollywood-style bathroom. Both are spacious with good closet space and new carpet.
- Game room has a full bath with access to the fourth "nanny" bedroom. Built-ins make the bedroom suitable as a small office as well.
- Second floor utility room. Front loading washer and dryer remain. Separate sink, cabinet space, and broom closet storage.
- Full sized covered back deck adds additional space. Plenty of room for an outside grill, chairs, and tables!