1112 Autrey Street, Unit C, is a lovely four story townhome located in the Museum District area. The property is located behind a private driveway gate, shared with only three other units. These four stories of luxury have wonderful natural lighting, bedrooms on the first, third, and fourth floors, and elegant second floor living and dining. Flexible fourth floor space could be a game room, study, home office, or even a bedroom! Enjoy the view of Downtown from the fourth floor patio!
- House Size: 2,868 sq ft
- Lot Size: 1,674
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
- Listed by Sachin Chowdhry
- MLS #56391137
- Stucco exterior with limestone accents and an elegant stained wooden door. Fully fenced wooden back patio deck.
- Four story townhome. Elevator already installed.
- First floor bedroom with Murphy bed and patio access, en-suite bathroom.
- Spacious second floor living and dining areas. Large windows for natural lighting, recessed lighting, and hardwood floors.
- Island kitchen with oak cabinets, gas stove with convection oven, and stovetop built into the island.
- Gorgeous third floor master bedroom with high ceilings and recessed lighting, two walk-in closets with wardrobe pull-downs and built-ins. Master bath with double porcelain sinks, granite counters, marble floors, and separate shower and tub.
- Fourth floor secondary bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Flexible fourth floor space suitable for use as a game room, home office, or even a guest bedroom. Hardwood floors, a built-in refrigerator, wine racks, and Murphy bed. Patio access.
- Fourth floor patio with gorgeous view of Downtown skyline. Built-in grill!
- Zoned to Poe Elementary School, Lanier Middle School, and Lamar High School. Please check availability.