4314 Cynthia Street is a stunning, well-maintained home located in Bellaire's Southdale area! This five bedroom, four full bathroom home is an almost-new construction, having been completed in December 2018. Features include two floors of living space, with a large, open-floor plan on the first floor including an island kitchen and downstairs bedroom, while the second floor has a spacious den and four additional bedrooms, including the master bedroom suite and its attached private office.
- Home Size: 3,723
- Lot Size: 5,125 sq ft
- Listed by Sachin Chowdhry
- MLS #67269949
- Well-maintained and lightly lived in! Home finished in December of 2018.
- Entry hall with custom chandelier.
- Wide-plank hardwood flooring throughout the first floor. Neutral carpeting througout the second floor.
- Dining room overlooks front porch. Storage closet for China storage.
- Open floor-plan incorporating the island kitchen, living room, and breakfast room as the center of the downstairs living area.
- Island kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel Thermador oven, gas cooktop, and dishwasher, Bosch stainless steel double French door refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer, pendant light fixtures, and a pantry closet that opens to the understair storage area.
- Breakfast room off of the kitchen overlooks the backyard.
- Large living room with full-light windows, built-in bookshelves, and a gas log fireplace.
- Ground floor 'bonus' room with closet and adjoining full bathroom is well-suited for use as a study, playroom, or first floor bedroom.
- Second floor den located at the top of the stairs.
- Master bedroom suite with an ensuite bath, two large walk-in closets, private office, and a direct connection to the utility room.
- Master bath features double vanities, tile floors, quartz counters, soaking tub, and a separate glass-enclosed shower.
- All upstairs secondary bedrooms feature large closets. Two bedrooms connected by a Hollywood-style full bathroom, third adjoins the hallways full bath.
- Generous backyard with slate-covered staircase leading up to the backyard.
- Zoned to Horn Elementary School, Pershing Middle School, and Bellaire High School. Please check availability.